Environmental Operating Solutions, Inc. (EOSi) provides solutions for biological contaminant removal in the wastewater treatment process.
- Technology - Proprietary MicroC™ Premium Carbon Sources for use as an electron donor/carbon source for biological contaminant removal (nitrogen, phosphorus, perchlorate, metals (selenium), BOD augmentation)
- Markets Served - Serving the electron donor/carbon source needs of multiple market segments, including: wastewater, remediation and drinking water
- Value Proposition - Providing electron donor/carbon source solutions that are safer, more economical and more environmentally sustainable
- Technology Validation - MicroC™ Premium Carbon Sources have been validated by industry leading equipment/process systems suppliers, operators, engineers and academics across a wide range of contaminant removal technologies
- Commercial Validation - EOSi continues to meet the electron donor/carbon source needs of a large and growing base of satisfied customers
What's New with EOSi?
EOSi believes customers want results, not just products. Our commitment to customers doesn't stop once the chemical is delivered. We have assembled a staff of highly experienced BNR experts to provide a variety of technical services based on our customers' needs. The focus of our technical staff is to help plant engineers and operators use our products cost effectively and achieve their effluent performance objectives. To assist in the delivery of this service, EOSi has developed a suite of tools that include a proprietary control system, Nitrack™, designed to allow EOSi technical staff to continuously monitor, and help plant operating personnel more effectively control, their BNR process. The Nitrack™ controller, combined with our proprietary MicroC™ Model and ongoing EOSi oversight, enables us to provide an "adaptive denitrification program" that is specific to the customer's process. This program typically includes monitoring and optimizing set points and control parameters based on the dynamic circumstances of the plant. It is this unique combination of monitoring and control hardware and technical expertise that allows for dynamic adjustment of the MicroC™ carbon feed to reduce chemical costs. The Nitrack™ controller can be used to dose optimal amounts of MicroC™ while maintaining compliance with strict effluent requirements.